Stay in a room with a view to Moscow main attractions, wake up to the bells ringing and enjoy the sounds of the harp during a sumptuous breakfast. Then stroll through the capital with a personal tour guide and drink tea at the Russian tea ceremony. Isn’t it a perfect weekend?
For connoisseurs of art and culture, we have prepared a special offer that includes:
– Luxurious accommodation in the selected room category;
– Buffet breakfast;
– Tickets to the Tretyakov Gallery or Jewish Museum and Center Tolerance;
– 2-hour walking tour with an English-speaking guide;
– Russian tea ceremony experience;
– Welcome treatment in your room upon arrival.
Valid for arrivals on Thu, Fri and Sat only (during the holiday season from December 18 to January 18 – valid for arrivals all days of the week), minimum stay – 2 nights. Price starts from 16,800 rubles + 18% VAT per day.
Find out details at +7 495 266 01 64 or e-mail: email@example.com