CRAZY HORSE PARIS BRINGS A TOUCH OF SPRING TO THE BADRUTT’S PALACE HOTEL, ST. MORITZ
Internationally acclaimed by the media and celebrities alike, Crazy Horse Paris is known for creating some of the most sensual and artistically ambitious shows. On Friday, 7th March 2014 the 10 Crazy Girls from the classic Parisian revue theatre are to hold two performances in Badrutt’s Palace Hotel of their show Forever Crazy with unique and sensuous choreography. Combined with stunning lighting effects, original music and daring outfits the latest highlight in the series «In Concert@Badrutt’s Palace» appeals to all the audience’s senses.
The performance in Badrutt’s Palace Hotel marks the first Le Crazy Show to date in the eastern part of Switzerland and the Parisian troupe will take to the stage exclusively in St. Moritz as part of their Forever Crazy World Tour.
The founder of the Crazy Horse cabaret, Alain Bernardin, was fascinated by American show girls and women in general. He was driven by a single idea – to make feminine beauty and artistic creation his focus. Over the years he developed his own particular style. This includes the tradition upheld to this day that each dancer is christened with her own unique stage name before her first Le Crazy performance. So the troupe is made up of names such as Shiny Shadow, Loa Vahina and Lila Magnetic. 60 years after the successful cabaret show began, Le Crazy is always reinventing itself and celebrating femininity in all its forms.
Forever Crazy consists of a selection of the legendary cabaret’s best tableaux: certain acts such as »Peek-a-Boo« or »Leçon d’Erotisme« are part of Alain Bernardin’s classic repertoire while others like »Upside Down« and «Scanner« are new creations by the French star choreographer Philippe Decouflé. Forever Crazy is the result of a collaboration of several highly acclaimed conceptors under the vision and guidance of Andrée Deissenberg. The artistic direction of the show was confined to the Québécois Dick Walsh and the music was produced by Mirwais, among others, who has also produced two albums for Madonna.
Crazy Horse Paris has been hailed in the international press as »an unbelievable dream« (El Mundo), »visual pleasure« (El Pais) und »a feast for the senses« (De Morgen). Numerous celebrities are self-confessed fans of the Crazy Show, such as Naomi Watts (»What a beautiful show!«), Michelle Pfeiffer (»We all loved the show!«), Steven Spielberg (»Magique!«), Boris Becker (»What a great vibe«) and Jean-Paul Gaultier (»I am crazy about Le Crazy, always and more than ever…«).
Crazy Facts & Figures:
- It takes a dressmaker on average one week to make a single costume
- Each dancer has at least six pairs of specially made shoes
- Each dancer uses 500 litres of body make-up, 300 lipsticks in Crazy Red, 720 pairs of false eyelashes and 2,500 pairs of stockings every year
- It takes three months of intensive training for a classically trained dancer to be ready to slip into the role of a Crazy Girl
- World renowned fashion designers such as Paco Rabanne, Loris Azzaro, Karl Lagerfeld, Emmanuel Ungaro and Azzedine Alaia have designed Crazy costumes
- Christina Aguilera drew inspiration for her music video »Hurt« from the Crazy dancers
- Star Designer Christian Louboutin designed various shoes for the shows
- Dita Von Teese became the first guest star at Le Crazy in October 2006 in Paris, followed amongst others by Pamela Anderson in February 2008
In Concert@Badrutt’s Palace: Crazy Horse Paris
On 7th March 2014 performances begin at 7.30pm and 10pm in the ›Embassy Ballroom‹
Tickets from CHF 220.00
Tickets and further information from Tel: +41 (0)81 837 2659 or
Email: email@example.comNeed at least 3 ratings