Overlooking the Mediterranean, the Hôtel Hermitage epitomizes a certain carefree elegance at the highest level. Built in the early 1900s, this historic luxury hotel offers an intimate and relaxed ambiance, a haven of peace in the heart of Monte-Carlo.
A VIP welcome awaits you under the Eiffel Dome in the Winter Garden, while luncheons and dinners at the Belle Epoque restaurant are sure to inspire those decisive moments.
The sweet smell of success for Meetings and Incentives
The new multi-purpose Eiffel room offers 310 m2 of space without pillars, and boasts an ultra-modern projection room. Depending on the layout it can cater for up to 160 people (classroom-style), 340 (theatre-style) and 260 (for a banquet). It can also be divided into two completely autonomous sections.
- 278 rooms including 25 suites, 52 junior suites and 9 Diamond Suites
- Restaurant with a terrace that offers a panoramic view, Le Vistamar
- Large function room, the Salle Belle Epoque
- Winter Garden with Gustave Eiffel dome
- Fine wines served by the glass, a selection of vintage champagnes and cocktails in the Crystal Bar
- Bar in the lobby: Le Limùn Bar
- New “Midi Terrace” with a view embracing the Principality of Monaco and the Mediterranean
- Salle Eiffel – 310 m2 which can be divided in 2
- Direct access to Thermes Marins Monte-Carlo
- Access to the beach at the Monte-Carlo Beach Club and to the Children’s Club
Stay tuned for more…0Need at least 3 ratings