Set amongst sand dunes and umbrella pines, the bold design, sleek lines and elegantly simple interiors of The Oitavos focus attention outwards – on the wild beauty of the unspoiled coastline with stupendous views of the Atlantic Ocean.
Just 20 minutes from Lisbon, a city of striking contrasts where historical and modern are joined in an harmonious alliance, you’ll find an exceptional cultural and gastronomic heritage, and a tradition of welcoming of guests that is every bit an art form in it’s own right.
The Oitavos, Cascais is an exclusive partner of Cinnamon Circle, see its press page
• 142 guest rooms, including 16 suites, have an area of at least 64 square meters, with Atlântico and Oitavos suites being double that size. All guest rooms have their own private balcony and views over the ocean and/or the golf course.
• A variety of restaurants and bars with a gastronomic experience based on the authentic Portuguese cuisine, recreated with a masterful and modern twist.
• A destination Spa that offers a uniquely contemporary spa experience and that provides a natural well-being approach combining seawater therapy with a host of organic and ocean-inspired treatments.
• A state-of-the-art Conference Centre for groups of up to 400 people.
• Award winning golf course, Oitavos Dunes . One of the finest natural Links in the world – ranked by Golf Magazine US as the best course in Portugal and one of the Top 100 best courses in the World.
The Oitavos reveals to be the area’s premier venue for leisure travel, dining, business and social events.0Need at least 3 ratings