From the procession on Good Friday to the Pope’s Easter Sunday mass to the traditional Roman celebrations.
Surprise your beloved ones this Easter by booking a spectacular three-night visit to the Eternal City. A number of churches in Rome are holding traditional music recitals and you should not miss to try some typical Easter recipes as well! Treat yourself to a short break in one of the world’s leading hotels, famous for its attentive service and timeless elegance. Allow the HASSLER ROMA to be your home away from home while enjoying Rome’s magical combination of art, history, culture, and la dolce vita.
Easter Surprise Package rates:
Deluxe double / twin room Euro 1,806.00
Grand Deluxe double / twin room: Euro 2,166.00
The above package rates includes:
• 3 nights in a luxury accommodation of your choice for 2 persons including daily buffet breakfast at the Salone Eva
• Hassler’s choice of Italian Sparkling Wine and 2 bottles of mineral water upon arrival
• Special Easter Sunday Brunch created by Chef Francesco Apreda at the panoramic Michelin-starred Imàgo
restaurant, beverages excluded
• Easter surprise from our pastry chef during your stay in your room
• Sauna & Steam Bath & Fitness at your disposal
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Valid upon availability for any arrival starting on April 5th 2012, for a minimum stay of 3 consecutive nights
All reservations should be guaranteed by the details of a credit card (number and expiry date)
Cancellation policy: 4 days before arrival. Penalty fee for late cancellation or no-show: 50% on the total package rate
Check-in time from 2.00 pm, Check-out time until 12.00 noon.
VAT 10% to be added. Room Service supplement 15%. City tax Euro 3.00 per person, per night to be added.
***Additional nights available at a special rate
SOME ADDITIONAL SUGGESTIONS TO MAKE YOUR STAY EVEN MORE SPECIAL:
• Relaxing in-room Massage or at our Kami at Amorvero SPA or special Treatments and more!
• Carriage rides
• Bikes for free rental
• Private tour arrangements0Need at least 3 ratings